Skinpress Demo Rss

Windows 7

Filed Under ( ) by ShinXII on Mar 6, 2010

Posted at : Saturday, March 06, 2010


finally after years using windows xp i change it to windows 7, i been planning to change my lappie windows for a while but too lazy to do it, it just too much works XD but a few weeks ago it my lappie just become soo heavy that it takes a long time to open so i decide to format my lappie. at first i want to install windows vista on my lappie but after i try it for a few days i think windows vista got a lot of problem and heavy too so i change to windows 7 and it is freaking light and i think it is lighter than windows xp and the interface is also great
here is the screenshot of my desktop

oh yeah its all pink XD i been obsess with megurine luka lately i just cant get enough of her

0 comments: